Wednesday, June 20, 2007

She teeths

No official teeth yet, but "windows" have appeared on Hannah's bottom gums (confirmed by the pediatrician, not just me seeing things) and she has all of the other signs - massive drool, shoving everything in her mouth, and that lovely teething disposition. Lucky she has her charming and fun times, too.

We call this one button face. I'm not sure what to call the other one...

We had Hannah's 4 month checkup last week and the child who didn't gain weight for the first 3 weeks of her life is now a whopping 15 pounds! 75th percentile! She's also 25 1/2 inches, which makes her 95th percentile for height. (Apparently her head size is a bit more average than the rest of her.)

We have our first real babysitter coming tomorrow evening, though we're even cheating a bit because it's a friend of mine from marathon training, but we do have real teenager lined up to try next time!

4 comments:

KD said...

I had a feeling she was weighing in above average. Just more sweet cheeks! I am now known as KD in the blog world.

Eclectic said...

What a fun idea! Loved seeing you--come to visit any time.

Your PA Mom

Amy said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Lindsey. Hannah is so cute! I especially love the crying picture. It proves that she's a real baby.

Anonymous said...

yeah, I don't where that tell gene came from.... :)
It doesn't surprise me at all that she's taller than average.

I hope you and Andy enjoy a few hours off.

--jenn