Wednesday, July 18, 2007

PRs

Hannah is all about setting personal records this week:

1 - Degrees and directions turned while sleeping. She still can't get back off of her tummy, but she can get there from either side and has been rotating and scooting all over the crib.

2 - Length of sleep. Sleeping on her tummy seems to have magic powers, and I've actually had to wake Hannah in the morning and from her morning nap! This comes with a really big (but not loud - she's sleeping) knock on wood. I've been able to get things done around here, but it's not good for wanting to get out of the house!

3 - Distance of squirt. Yes, it's a poop story. Hannah was sitting and happily playing on her mat this afternoon while I talked to a friend who's dealing with major baby sleep (lack of) issues. I looked over to notice Hannah making "the face". As I continued chatting, she seemed to be staring at me with a strange, far-away look. No smile, not playing, just staring. Apparently this look meant, "I've got poop up my back so far it's about to leak out the buttons of my outfit." I'm starting to be more drawn to Anna's idea of potty training Juliet early! (Scroll in safety, there's no photo of this record.)

The bear usually lives, untouched, in the corner. Note the lovely signs of spit-up and drool.

This is how I found her this morning. Our little jailbird.
She's usually awake and talking to the mobile with her toes in her mouth.
No records here, just adorable.

No comments: