Wednesday, August 1, 2007

6 months!

We've been parents for 6 whole months! At my new moms group, I actually find myself getting nostalgic when I look at the 4-week-olds. But not when I look at their tired mothers!

Hannah did a lot of smiling and giggling today (which helped make up for the fact that the only grown-ups I saw were at CVS on our run this morning and at Target getting diapers and a new bottle brush this evening). Apparently she's really amused with sit ups. More specifically, sitting on Mom's lap while Mom does sit ups and counts. This is apparently hillarious. Of course then I laugh, which leads to a pause in the sit up madness, then we start again.
These are my attempts at getting official 6month (a day late) photos of Hannah at 6:00 this evening. Tired baby.

For a change of scenery, this is the sky after the really intense storm that blew through out neighborhood this afternoon. I managed to stand outside for a whole minute admiring it without getting a mosquito bite. A rare occurrence in Dallas these days. I met a 2-year-old yesterday who's currently fascinated with taking off his pants and was running around on the sidewalk minus said pants - he had bites on all of his cheeks!

2 comments:

Eclectic said...

I'm amazed you can keep up with the photos and blog! After keeping Elliot this week, I'm exhausted and he's 3 1/2!.

We are anxious to see Hannah and spend time with her. Love, KL

Eclectic said...

I'm amazed you can keep up with the photos and blog! After keeping Elliot this week, I'm exhausted and he's 3 1/2!.

We are anxious to see Hannah and spend time with her. Love, KL