Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I just had to add...

Some more of my Hannah favorites...

Her extremely expressive eyebrows. Sometimes she'll see me and raise them just before she smiles. Magic.

Her love of pairs. Two things in one hand is her joy. Two of the same thing is bliss.

The fact that her hair is filling out in a nice mullet.

Happy feet. I'm sure it's something that many babies do, but she still kicks her feet sometimes when she's happy. Just in case she can't stand to take her thumb out of her mouth and smile, she can still let us know how she's doing.

When I pointed at a pretty sunset the other night, she pointed and sighed.

The fact that she fell asleep this afternoon even though a really intense hail storm started within minutes of me putting her down. (Somehow it always comes back to sleep.)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the eyebrows thing. How funny!