Monday, February 4, 2008

The sweetest Hannah things

Kisses - she'll lean in with her lips out for a kiss. The last couple of days, she's leaned over to give me a kiss before I put her in the high chair. I'm not sure why she does it, but I like to think it's her way of saying thank you for the coming food!


Standing - if we put her down standing, she'll just stay there for a while, looking around, grabbing her belly, contemplating life. Sometimes she'll even take a couple of shuffle steps before dropping down to crawl.


Laughing on the changing table - she loves to play with me with her feet after I change her. If I rest my head on her foot, she'll move it and drop my head on her belly. Big giggles for both of us.

The fact that she snorts when she laughs hard.


The silly grin - I have seen the face that she'll make when we tell her to smile for pictures when she's 4. It's this impish, squinty-eyed, toothy grin. Sometimes it's followed by a kiss.


"All done" - she's figured out how to sign it and does it when her tray is empty, or when I take the tray, or when she's playing, or in the bath, or... We're working on the meaning, but it's really cute when she signs!


Sleeping - which she's doing right now.

Here's a funny sequence involving the end of a banana...





No comments: