Sunday, June 8, 2008

Current "faves"

Hannah's favorites:

Sitting in her "Tot Spot" camp chair (found it at a consignment sale)

Signing - she'll often go through every one she knows in hopes of getting what she wants. These include more, all done, milk, and water. It's like a dance to see them all done in succession!

Saying "chee" and "sha". Chee means food, or more, or I want - we think it was originally cheese. Ironically, she's not a fan of just cheese these days. Sha means a lot of things. Sometimes it seems to mean snack (do you see the food theme here?), but it seems to mean a dozen other things that we can't decipher.

Playing on the bed with Mama or Daddy.

Playing with kitchen toys at Pottery Barn Kids or the science museum - time to buy some new toys!

Daddy's hair brush and Mama's hair bands. She'll pull them out of the drawer, put them in something else, and cart them around the house. She sometimes walks into a room with every hair band I own in her hands. What a colorful treat!

Her Duplo blocks. She's getting better at assembling them, which makes her daddy so proud.

Sleep sacks. I realized that she had grown a little too attached to the one I made last December, so I finally finished the new one I was working on and got her to accept it. She gets really excited when we put her in her favorite one for bed time, which is wonderful for so many reasons!

Playing piano. Sadly, I can't play with her in the room because she pushes my hands off so she can play.

Dancing. When I start to turn on the stereo, she claps and starts bopping.


Lindsey's favorite thing:

She's starting to say Mama some, and she has this amazingly sweet way of pronouncing it. Magic.

No comments: