Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fun with food

These are some photos I've collected of Hannah in the past months enjoying the cullinary delights of our toddler kitchen...

Yogurt, all by herself!

Going for Daddy's yogurt. She kept moving closer and closer, hoping that his spoon would accidentally end up in her mouth.

Yes, that is my toddler "eating" baby food. She'll actually eat veggies that way, so it works for now. In hopes that she'd get the spoon thing going, I set the jar down on her tray and turned my back for a second...

Hannah has this great sewn toy that's an alphabet animal train. She had dumped out all of the animals to play with, and then suddenly got up and went in to the kitchen. I wasn't really looking at what she was doing, until I looked up and saw her with a plate full of stuffed animals. Our little girl, playing carnivore!

No comments: