Monday, June 15, 2009

For the love of maracas

This is Hannah's latest composition, as performed on a random early morning. This is a slightly forced rendition, though not as fake as the previous video where she kept her teeth clenched the entire time, and a little more entertaining than the first one where she just rolled on the floor for a while. Note the fermata effect on the last note - my little musician. The first version sounded a bit like "Maria", but who am I to give my kid credit for singing tritones at age two?

I love that when I turned on the Gipsy Kings on Sunday afternoon, she started singing the maraca song. Is it possible for someone named Hannah to have a latin flare? If nothing else, it's possible for her to have rockin' bed head.

1 comment:

Tamara Woodchek said...

So, I have checked this occasionally and it is so fun to see a chatty Hannah! When you left I hadn't gotten to hear her much. Love that! Hope all continues to go well. What was your job decision?