Friday, October 30, 2009

Photo stories

Toast. Food of the gods.

Braids like Mama's for hiking.

Hannah's awesome spider costume. My mom was nice enough to offer to make one because she knew I wouldn't have time this year. Hannah loves it!

To top last post's snow report - we got 22 inches this past Wednesday and Thursday. Hannah and I had a fun snow day Thursday snowshoeing with friends, followed by a huge lunch to make up for 3 1/2 miles in the snow with a 32lb kid on my back!

Sledding this afternoon. After yesterday's attempt when we got all suited up and Hannah decided she doesn't like sledding, she decided to try again today. Of course we got to the neighborhood hill and she tried to bail again. I pretty much physically forced her into the sled with me and she was hooked from the first run - she even giggled through our first wipe out! Daddy joined us and we kept going until the sun went down.


No comments: