Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Today's conversations with Hannah

Mama - "If you're done, please put your cup on the kitchen counter."
Hannah - "Do"

Mama - "Do you want some super smoothie?"
Hannah - "Do"

Mama - "Please help me clean up your toys."
Hannah - "Do"

I think you get the idea. For "Do", think the word for the musical syllable, not the "yes, I'll do that" variety. I just couldn't bring myself to type "doh" for my baby's dialog, and "no" just really doesn't capture it.

In happier news - it's been raining this week! A lot! I'm quite confident that our grass will recover from the dry and return immediately to it's crisis fungus state, but at least we're not doing the sprinkler samba every morning for now. Hannah got to go out on her first puddle-splashing adventure, wearing my 30-plus-year-old Wellies from England.

No comments: